Friday, September 3, 2010

you mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling

I’ll concede to the critics that there’s no character development to speak of, and it sure doesn’t pass the Bechdel test, but there’s still a lot to like about Inception. Chiefly: this guy, in a suit.



Oh Joseph Gordon-Levitt, it’s nice to know my early teen crushing out was entirely justified! (no really, I used to watch 3rd Rock From The Sun for him) Underage hustler, highschool gumshoe, co-conspirator in mindfuckery, not to mention metaphor laden stoner Jesus, is there anything he can’t do? JGL grew up dangerously cute and unfairly talented. Let’s just concentrate on the incredible singing and dancing and not mention (500) Days of (B)ummer - apart from this little wonder:


1 comment:

  1. oh, Hannah, this is terrible - TERRIBLE. it does not help my current state of crushing on JGL.

    xx

    PS I too am mighty glad he grew up good. it totally justifies my Third Rock viewings.

    ReplyDelete